Statistics indicate that car accidents are a major cause for death of motorists in the age group of 20-24 in Iowa. In 2016, there were over 400 fatalities while thousands are injured. Most people do not have sufficient health, auto, and disability insurance to help them in such a crisis. With medical expenses being something that any victim, and their family, must cope with, shouldering the costs becomes virtually impossible in such a situation.
Therefore, if you are a victim, you are at the right place. Here is where you can connect with the most stellar legal pros to file an appropriate claim.
Our Iowan legal counselors suggest that in the event of a car accident:
- It is important to remain at the scene and phone the authorities to report the collision.
- Gather as many witnesses as possible and provide first aid to anyone else involved in the auto accident.
- Alert the ambulance service in case someone is critically injured, and seek medical treatment yourself.
- Exchange details including names, addresses, and phone numbers with eye witnesses and the motorist.
- Note the license number and insurance details of the other motorist involved. These details will help your auto accident legal representative file a proper claim or protect you from any liabilities.
- Seek the advice of a legal professional immediately in order to safeguard your legal rights and protect you from being wrongly held liable.
Fight your claim with the help of an attorney
The legal challenges and time constraints involved in car accidents can best be dealt with by a legal professional. Violation of a code will give you the right to sue for presumption of negligence. If you are injured, there is no doubt that you need a lawyer immediately.
If you are apprehensive about the costs involved in hiring a legal pro, you needn’t be. Most legal representatives offer the first consultation for free. Many legal counselors work on a contingency basis so you needn’t pay anything unless you win the case.
Our Iowa car accident lawyers have the necessary expertise in handling the insurance companies and their battery of lawyers and insurance adjustors. If negotiations fail they will begin the pre-litigation process and finally file the matter in court. You can find of these pros on USAttorneys.com using our interactive map. You will see a list of attorneys appear, you can call one or more than one up.
Any questions? If you have some you can use our contact form to send us your details and we will you back to help you out securing legal assistance.
Although the process may take a few months the financial rewards are well worth the effort. The key is to engage the right legal pro skilled at negotiating claims to ensure that you are adequately compensated so that your financial future is well secured. And the first step towards that goal is getting on our website now!
Legal help is right around the digital corner!